Shri Chhatrapati Shivaji College, Omerga has been accepted NSS unit since 1970 with an objective to provide opportunities to work with society for the society by involving themselves in social activities for developing their personality as good Indian citizen.
The National Service Scheme is being monitored by Department of Higher Education, which provides the administrative structures and required funds and have the responsibility of looking after its proper implementation at the university and college level. College has three units of NSS with enrollment capacity 300 volunteers.
1) Dr. V. D. Devarkar, Asso. Prof. & Head, Department of Botany
2) Dr. M. S. Nirmale, Asst. Prof. Department of Zoology
3) Mr. R. M. Suryawanshi, Director, Department of Physical Education
1) Mr. D. D. Pandhare, Teacher in Department of Sociology
2) Mr. S. D. Shinde, Teacher in Department of Geography