General Information :
- Arts and Commerce : H.S.C. or Equivalent with English as passing subject.
- Science : H.S.C. or equivalent with English and any three of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Geography
- Original and attested photo copies
- Leaving certificate from previous institutions.
- Marklist of previous year.
- Cast certificate in case of reserved candidates.
- Migration certificate in case of candidates from other Board or Universities.
- Gap certificate if there is a discontinuity in education.
- Fees for the entire course are to be paid at the time of admission as per the details given in the schedule of fees notified on the notice board. A student once enrolled in the College must pay the fees for the entire year. If he leaves the College in the middle of the term or if his admission is cancelled, refund of the fees is given to the student as per the Govt. rules.
- The College grants concession in fees to poor and deserving students. Such concessions are granted only to those students who have passed in all the courses they had offered at the previous examination. Concessionin fees is normally granted for the entire academic year. However, a concession holder who fails in any of the courses, will forfeit the concession for the following term.Normally, concession is not awarded to the student who gets any other freeship or scholarship.
- Students of the College are eligible for the Government Scholarship and Freeship if they belong to the following categories :
Student’s Scholarships : a) S.C. b) V.J.N.T. c) S.B.C. (Special Backward class) d) O.B.C. e) S.T.
- Student’s Concessions : a) E.B.C. b) P.T.C. (Primary Teacher’s ward) c) S.T.C. (Secondary or Higher Secondary Teacher’s ward) d) D.S.P.C. (Defence Service Personnel Concessions) e) Ex.S. (Ex-Serviceman’s Ward) f) F.E.G. (Free Education to Girls)
- Government Freeships are awarded for a period of one year only. A student holding such a Scholarship/Freeship must, therefore, apply fresh every year before the date specified by the Government or the College.
In case, a student is not awarded Scholarship/Freeship, he must pay the entire College fees.
The following scholarships are also available to deserving students :
- The Government of India National Scholarship awarded on the basis of merit at the S.S.C. (Std.X) Examination.
- Maharashtra State Open Merit Scholarship.
- Meritorious students are also awarded scholarships and prizes endowed by well-wishers and donors. Details are available with the Registrar in college office.
Admission procedure for foreign ,NRI and out of state students
- The students coming from other than Maharashtra State may be given admission to the respective courses depending upon availability of vacancies in accordance with eligibility norms prescribed by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad.
- Foreign and NRI students are not directly admitted to the College for any course of University. These students must obtain necessary permission from University authorities and complete the formalities prescribed by the University. Such students will be governed by rules framed by the University, College and other concerned authorities from time to time.